Calibrators are special measuring instruments that serve to store and transfer the units of physical values.
High metrological performance and serviceability ensured worldwide expansion of calibrators as references for testing, calibration and validation (as found calibration) of measuring instruments as well as for certification of end products.
Calibrators are used successfully in many industries as one of the key items of international quality assurance system, forming a link between working instruments and national standards.
Our calibrators are customized to the requirements of the CIS market, at the same time being traceable to internationally recognized standards.
Along with Artvik Representation in Central Asia the Limited Liability Company under the same name was established, located at the same address. Welcome!
The information on the following Magnetrol products added to the “Pressure, Level and Flow Measurement” section:
- Pulsar non-contact burst pulse radar transmitters
- Atlas, Aurora and Gemini magnetic level indicators
- Thermatel TD thermal dispersion switches
- Tuffy T3 side mounting level controls
The new “Pressure, Level and Flow Measurement” section of our website created, presenting digital pressure gauges, level meters and switches as well as flow meters and switches.
The information on the following Magnetrol products added to the corresponding subsections:
• Eclipse 706 Guided Wave Radar Transmitter;
• E3 Modulevel Displacer Level Transmitter;
• Thermatel TA2 Thermal Mass Flow Meter