Calibrators are special measuring instruments that serve to store and transfer the units of physical values.
High metrological performance and serviceability ensured worldwide expansion of calibrators as references for testing, calibration and validation (as found calibration) of measuring instruments as well as for certification of end products.
Calibrators are used successfully in many industries as one of the key items of international quality assurance system, forming a link between working instruments and national standards.
Our calibrators are customized to the requirements of the CIS market, at the same time being traceable to internationally recognized standards.
Pattern approval certificates obtained at KazStandart on:
- Beamex MC6-T, version "-R" multifunction calibrator and communicator with built-in dry-block
- RTC-R and CTC-R Series temperature calibrators
- HPC40, HPC50, Crystal nVision, Crystal Series 30
- Crystal XP2i, XP2i-DP, m1 digital pressure gauges
We moved to the new spacious premises located at
Koktem-2 District, 2, office 704, Almaty, 050040, Republic of Kazakhstan
We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year!
Contract concluded with KazStandart on the extension of factory as-found calibration recognition and the pattern approval certificates on the following
AMETEK Magnetrol products:
- E3 Modulevel liquid level transmitter
- Jupiter JM4 magnetrostrictive level transmitter
- Pulsar R86/R96 non-contact radar level transmitters
- Atlas, Aurora, Gemini and Vector magnetic level indicators
- Thermatel TA2 thermal mass flow meter